Monday, June 3, 2013

New format?

A friend on Facebook directed me towards this blog Peace, Love, and Noticing the Details and suggested I try that. It apparently is just little thoughts and musings updated every now and again. Well, what the heck? Why not? Doesn't sound look too much pressure.

So, to get started, here's what I just posted on Facebook:

Dear God: 

Please be advised that while I can usually appreciate your dry wit and sarcastic sense of humor, today is not that day. For both children to have temper tantrums at the same time whilst I was cleaning up spilled watercolor paints (homemade, I remind you - do you give extra credit for nothing??) and me to lose my ever loving mind in between reading an article on "How To Be A Calm Parent" (again, bonus points for effort??) amid the chaos? Well played. Guess we don't call you The Almighty for nothing. Make no mistake. The irony was not lost on me. 

Sincerely, Your Punching Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment